Before and After School
Students will arrive and leave from school in an orderly way.
The halls of the school will be safe and quiet for everyone.
Lunch and Breakfast
The eating areas will be a safe and clean environment where people are courteous.
· Walk to the lunch/breakfast area. Always walk in the lunchroom area.
· Keep hands and feet to yourself. Sit on the bench with your feet under the table.
· Please do not touch or play with the curtain in the gym.
· Always speak with quiet, inside voices.
· Eat politely. Do not play with your food.
· Raise your hand to be excused or when you need help.
· Clean up your area and stack your tray carefully on the cart.
Students will be respectful before and during all assemblies.
· Respond to school-wide signal (clap pattern, followed by school-wide cheer) by:
· Follow entrance and exit procedures.
· Sit in assigned areas without disturbing others.
· Be respectful listening and only use applause to show appreciation.
· Remain seated until the teacher gives a signal to stand.
The restrooms will be clean for everyone’s use.
Students will play safely at recess and when using equipment.
· When the bell rings, stop your play and line up.
· Rough play is not allowed. This includes tackle football, pulling on coats, grabbing and kicking.
· Take care of the equipment. Place equipment back on the cart when the recess bell rings. Stay in assigned areas unless you have permission to leave.
· Walk under the covered area when going and coming from recess.
· The gates need to stay closed.
· Running games are for the field area only.
· Please don’t climb the fence.
· Remember to leave hard balls, toys and personal items at home.
· Take turns in all games and on the equipment.
· Swinging coats, backpacks, necklaces, ropes, etc. is dangerous. Please don’t do this.